Mr. Nomaan K. Husain is the founder of Husain Law + Associates, PC., a law firm which focuses on Personal Injury and Aviation.
He is Board Certified in Personal Injury Litigation by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and Civil Trial Law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
He is licensed to practice law in Texas, New York, Washington DC, and Oklahoma, and is qualified as a Solicitor for England and Wales.
He also serves as the current Chairman of the South Asian Chamber of Commerce and formerly served as the Chairman of the Ethics Commission for the City of Houston.
Mr. Husain is a certified Mediator and has successfully represented his clients in both State and Federal Courts. He is also a member of the International Bar Association, and the London Court of International Arbitration.
Most recently he was selected by The National Trial Lawyers as Top 10 National Aviation Trial Lawyers in the State of Texas. In addition, Mr. Husain was selected by his peers as a SuperLawyer in the field of Personal Injury. Mr. Husain has been inducted into the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates and selected as a fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation. He has also been recognized by the Trucking Trial Lawyers Association as a Top 10 attorney in the State of Texas, an exclusive designation reserved for the top 10 attorneys from each state that represent individuals in the American legal system regarding Trucking accidents.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Litigation, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Certified Mediator
Honors and Awards
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates’ Forum
- Super Lawyer
- Top 10 Trucking Attorney
Pro Bono Activities
- South Asian Chamber of Commerce, Former-chairman
- Ethics Commission, City of Houston, Former-chairman
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- England and Wales
- English (Primary)