Omar Khawaja is of Counsel to Husain Law + Associates, P.C. Omar has been practicing law for over a decade and has managed to consistently exceed client expectations since entering the industry in 2010. After completing his law degree, he spent three valuable years as a legislative aide to a member of Congress. Mr. Khawaja’s career followed his education at Catholic University Law School, where he earned his Juris Doctorate. Prior to his natural transition to law school, Omar attended the University of Arizona, where he studied Business.
Omar Khawaja embodies the values that are held by HLA. He is both compassionate and empathetic; he is recognized for going great lengths to ensure his clients get proper compensation due to the negligence of the defendant party. Mr. Khawaja is heavily involved in the Houston community and contributes to multiple nonprofit organizations. He invests his time and resources to both the American Civil Liberties Union and Islamic Relief Worldwide. Mr. Khawaja is a member of the Muslim Bar Association of Houston and the Islamic Society of Greater Houston. Omar combines his enthusiasm for justice, an impressive background in his practice, and commitment to his clients to give those pursuing justice the absolute best fighting chance. For those seeking an attorney who will assist you in reaping what you deserve, search no farther than Mr. Khawaja.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- 18 Wheeler Truck Accident Law
- Car Accident Law
- Corporate Immigration
- Business Litigation
- Work-Related Injuries
- Texas, 2010
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, D.C.
- J.D. – May, 2008
- Staff Member – Journal Law, Philosophy and Culture
- ABA Client Counseling Competition – Regional Semifinalist, Spring 2007
- ABA Negotiation Competition – Represented Columbus School of Law, Fall 2005-2007
- The University of Arizona, Eller College of Management, Tucson Arizona
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Management, May, 2002
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Texas