The HLA Law Firm, a personal injury law firm in Houston, Texas, is proud to offer an annual scholarship of $1,000 to students who are currently attending or plan to attend their first year of college or graduate school in the upcoming fall semester. Our Houston personal injury law firm believes that by helping students overcome economic hardship.
Mr. Nomaan K. Husain, the founder of Husain Law + Associates PC, and his wife, Dr. Kamila Husain DDS, have established scholarships to assist students on their journeys of receiving higher education. Mr. and Mrs. Husain created a scholarship for the University of Texas School of Dentistry in 2012. Since then, they are devoted to providing additional scholarships for other programs, such as one for the University of Texas School of Liberal Arts.
The scholarship can be used for any form of school related expenses. We will not verify how it’s used.
- The student must be a senior in high school or a first or second-year college/trade school student
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- All applications should be submitted no later than August 15, 2021
- This scholarship will be awarded in the 2021 Fall Semester
- There is no application fee